Ordering your Wedding Stationery
Simple step by step guide to ordering your stationery
We want to make ordering your stationery easy peasy lemon squeezy. Below is what you need to do.
The Fun Bit
- Browse the Amor Designs luxury collections and order a sample of your favourite invitation designs
- You can email firstname.lastname@example.org for samples or use the Invitation sample shop page
- Once you receive your beautiful sample, decide if its the right style for you and contact me with any changes, ribbon colour changes, embellishments ect.
- You will receive details of pricing with your sample or alternatively check each invitation design page for prices.
Still the fun bit
- Email me with your wording and changes and I will post out a complimentary completed invitation designed to your specifications
- Confirm the changes and wording. Any changes of wording I can email you
You are now ready to Order - all very exciting
- Confirm quantity of day and evening invitations
- You do not have to confirm your ceremony and reception stationery at this point, this can be done once your RSVP's have been returned
Paying for your order - Maybe not so fun! But you're worth it!
- Full payment must be made before I start making your invitations
- You will be emailed an invoice where you can pay securely via Paypal portal with a debit/credit card or use your paypal account (you do not need to have a paypal account to make payment)
- If you prefer to pay by bank transfer then let me know and I will email you details. You will receive confirmation that payment has been made.
Pay in Instalments
If you have a large order or want to order all your stationery together, you have the option to pay by instalments. Further info available upon request.
Now that your invitations are ordered you can sit back and wait to receive your beautiful invitations. All parcels are sent via trackable courier and insured for the value of the stationery. You will receive a one hour delivery slot from the courier, on day of delivery, to save you from waiting in all day for your parcel. You will also be able to track your parcel online. Details will be issued to you on ordering.